Not yet rated Add your review
Atlas N DC Vermont Railway GP-38 low Nose # 206 Loco # 40002754. The Vermont Railway moves a wide variety of freight, as well as playing host to an Amtrak passenger train, the Ethan Allen Express.
The Vermont Railway moves a wide variety of freight, as well as playing host to an Amtrak passenger train, the Ethan Allen Express. VTR moves large amounts of stone products from quarries in western Vermont, largely limestone in the form of slurry from OMYA mines north of Rutland. VTR also moves large amounts of petroleum products into Vermont, including unit trains of fuel oil from Albany, New York, to Burlington.
• Directional lighting
• Walkway safety tread
• Blackened metal wheels
• Scale Speed™ motor
• Golden-white LEDs
• Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers
• Dynamic brakes (as appropriate by railroad) NCE Decoder Features:
• Silent Running™ motor drive
• Both short and long addresses can be programmed on main line (Ops mode)
• Torque Compensation for ultra smooth low speed performance
• Programmable start, mid and maximum speed CVs that work in all speed modes
• Four function outputs with lighting effects generators that allow you to select from 15 different lighting behaviors (ditch lights, Mars light, strobes, beacon, etc)