We want to offer our customers a chance to pick up some quality previously owned items for a great bargain. Over the years many of our customers have inquired about this and we have recently changed and expanded our business plan to offer these products as another option to service to our customers..
If you have one Model train product or hundreds we can help you sell your products or maybe you just want to thin your collection.....
In today's Market people are trying to buy your collection of Model Trains at a unfair price....
Here at Trains on Tracks we want to consign your trains to give you a fair market price for the consignor and the buyer of your products..
Our Terms for selling your products.
1) Consignors receive 65% of the selling price for items.
2) Prices are set by us to determine the best price for you. If you have input about your price we will be happy to listen. Prices that we set when your product first come into us may change with time, so we can sell your product and get you paid for your products..
3) We will market your product at a fair price.. Some products may have to be reduce form the original price so we can get your products sold.
4) We have a buyers fee of 15% when product is sold. The additional 15% added to the consigned price is a fee paid by the buyer. You still receive 65% of the consigned price.
5) Checks will be mail out to you to consignors whose items have sold during the previous two weeks..
Making A list of products you are consigning to us.
1) Our process starts with a list of the items you would like to sell. It is best you have a list with the manufacture name of the product and the item number.If you don't have a list or can't make a list we can make it for you.
2) For large collections we can work with you to make arrangements without a list.
Consignors out of state:
1) Product must be packed in shipping boxes and tape well.
2 ) Have a list of your products sent to us.
If you have other questions please call us at 603-554-1543 or email us at :
Thank you for giving us a chance to sell your model train collection at a fair market price.