We want to offer our customers a chance to pickup some quality used items for a great bargain. Over the years many of our customers inquired about older 2nd hand items, we were never really interested in this market but we changed our minds. With the current weak global economy we feel that this might be a good service to offer our customers.
If you one Model train product or hundreds we can help you sell your products or maybe you just want to thin your collection.....
In today's Market people are trying to buy your collection of Model Trains at a unfair price....
Here at Trains on Tracks we want to consign your trains to give you a fair market price for the consignor and the buyer of your products..
Our Terms for selling your products.
1) Consignors receive 65% of the selling price for items.
2) We have an item fee which is similar to a buyer’s premium at an auction. Let’s say we agree on a consigned price of $100 for one of your items. The tag would read $110. The additional 10% added to the consigned price is a fee paid by the buyer. You would receive 65% of the $100 consigned price.
3) Prices are set by us to determine the best price for you. If you have input about your price we will be happy to listen. Prices that we set when your product first come into us may change with time, so we can sell your product and get you paid for your products..
4) Checks can be picked up or we will mail you a check to consignors whose items have sold during the previous two weeks.
Making A list of products you are consigning to us.
1) Our process starts with a list of the items you would like to sell. It is best you have a list with the manufacture name of the product and the item number.If you don't have a list or can't make a list we can make it for you.
2) For large collections we can work with you to make arrangements without a list.
Consignors out of state:
1) Product must be packed in shipping boxes and tape well.
2 ) Have a list of your products sent to us.
3) We can send you A UPS tag for pick up.
If you have other questions please call us at 603-554-1543 or email us at : email@example.com
Thank you for giving us a chance to sell your model train collection at a fair market price.