Not yet rated Add your review
Special Message from Ray Dellovo, Trains on Tracks LLC owner:
Trains on Tracks is a proud supporter of the Maine Three Railers Club of 120 members who designed this special custom car.
The M3R organization routinely puts on charitable events to further our hobby by doing demonstrations and shows at retirement homes, hospitals, libraries, and major fairs.
Proceeds from car sales fuel this work so buying a car is far more than procuring a piece of rolling stock.
Order yours today and check the Maine Three Railer’s website Maine3Railers.org to see the many club cars produced over the past 15 years and all the events scheduled in New England!
• Simulated metal roof
• Raised hatch platforms with simulated hatch plugs
• Brake wheel and brake housing
• Underframe details • Braking system
• Highly detailed ABS body
• Separately-applied ladders, grab irons and stirrups
• Separately-applied door hinges, handles and latches
• Opening doors
• Separately-applied opening roof hatches, hinges and latches
• Die-cast underframe • 40-ton Bettendorf-style trucks
• Die-cast articulated couplers (3-Rail)
• Minimum diameter curve (3-Rail): O-31