Not yet rated Add your review
Pre-owned Bachmann G LS Peter witt Street Car Los Angeles Railway # 91702. The product was bench tested and runs good forward & Backwards. The front & rear headlight works.
Bachmann 91702 Peter Witt Streetcar - Los Angeles Railway
While serving as Cleveland's Street Railway Commissioner, Peter Witt designed an all-steel, single-operator streetcar that distinguished itself from others of the era by its use of the center door as an exit only. Passengers could pay the waiting motorman as they boarded at the front and exited at the center of the car, an arrangement which reduced stop times, improved schedules, and increased efficiency. Though designed originally for Cleveland, the Peter Witt Streetcar went on to service in cities throughout the world from the 1930s until the early 1960s.
• 1:29 scaling
• DCC ready with factory-installed 21-pin and 8-pin sockets for DCC decoder installation of your choice
• Can be operated on track power or overhead wire (trolley wheel compatible with LGB overhead wire)
• Sound ready with factory-installed speaker
• Precision can motor
• LED headlight and rear stop light
• Interior lighting
• Manually operated front and rear bi-fold doors
• Painted interior with seats
• Photo-etched brass safety screen per prototype